- Penang Hill dinner experience
- Ride the world's oldest funicular railway system, the Penang Hill Railway
- Enjoy dinner at David Brown's Restaurant, overlooking the night lights of Georgetown
- Capture great photos with panoramic views of Georgetown and glimpses of mainland Malaysia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and professional guide included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Absolutely wonderful. The restaurant is elegant and the views are breathe taking. Highly recommend!
Must take...we are pick up on time and the driver very friendly and answer all the question we have in mind about Penang. The Penang Hill view is very beautifull specially at night time.
Great fun and an amazing place to take panoramic pictures of Penang, my only recommendation - the menu for the restaurant could be more tailored to the culture of Penang.
Sheryl T Australia
This was a wonderful tour, simple but enjoyable. It was for a special occasion and on this occasion it was only us and our fabulous guide, Moy( i think i have spelt it wrong but this is how it sounds). He has so much knowledge he is like a book. We enjoyed his company so much we invited him to have dinner with us, but he politely declined. on the night the c]clouds cleared and we had the best views of the city lights over Georgetown, it was beautiful. The dinner was simple but still lovely. Only thing is it appears the later it gets the busier the train ride gets coming back down the hill. Thourougly enjoyed ourselves.
The view from Penang Hill is fantastic, the meal was outstanding. The grounds of the restaurant are not as manicured as described it over all very good evening.