- 3-hour night tour of Georgetown in Penang
- Taste a variety of delicious Malaysian delights from food carts at a local hawker center (own expense)
- Enjoy a 15-minute ferry ride across the Malacca Strait along the Malay Peninsula
- Travel eight miles over the Penang Bridge by coach
- See the skyline of Penang lit up at night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected Penang hotels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour took me back to my childhood when I lived on Penang. Tour Guide was excellent and the food at the Hawker stalls was a real eye opener. In a great way !!
The trip was well worth it. The experience was great and Mr Philip the driver made every effort possible to make us feel very comfortable. Thumbs Up.
Mr Phillips Chinese origin, guide and driver brought Camry to pick up us. A passionate lover of old Bollywood movies. Regaled us with his Hindi knowledge and sang well along with the CD oozing out old melodies. A nice trip through town and old bridge to ferry ride, loaded car in it took us on the other shore of river
It is a bit scary to be on the quiet street. Like the revolving restaurant, it would be good to have dinner there too.
Not much of a ride, less than 10minutes. View from revolving restaurant at Bay view Hotel was great and the Hawker center for dinner offers variety of local foods at reasonable prices