- 4-hour private Georgetown sightseeing tour
- View colonial buildings in historical Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Fort Cornwallis and the Penang State Museum
- Ride a trishaw from the heart of Georgetown to Little India
- Stop at Khoo Kongsi, a famous Chinese clan house in Penang’s Chinatown
- Hear fascinating commentary about Penang’s culture from your private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We spend a wonderful day. Places to visit were great. Thank you and next time.
The guide just sokind and knowledgeable... Having a guide it is allowed you to visit and much more than by yoiurself. I recommend to everybody...
We were in port for the day from a cruise ship. It happened to be January 1st so there was lots of local activities. The streets were crowded with local parades, etc. and some of the sites to visit were closed. Our guide did her best to drive through the streets and show us what little we could see in the time we had considering the slow movement and crowds. It was hot!! Not a great day. I did not get a good impression of Penang and will not return. I can't blame our guide though. She did her best.