- 2-day tour of the Margaret River winemaking region from Perth
- Visit Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere
- Enjoy a gourmet platter lunch at Bootleg Brewery, including beer and cider tastings
- Enjoy a guided tour of Mammoth Cave, one of over 300 natural underground limestone caves in the district
- See where the Great Southern and Indian oceans meet at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Visit several local wineries and enjoy tastings of some of Margaret Rivers fine vintages
- Enjoy a visit to a chocolate factory, cheese factory, local boutique brewery and venison farm
What You Can Expect
Margaret River Accommodation
- Standard Hotel: Quality Inn Margaret River: motel with ensuite rooms, located just out of the town centre.
- Standard Apartments: Margaret's Forest Apartments: self-contained apartments in a studio room, located on the main street of Margaret River.
- 4-Star Resort: Abbey Beach Resort: Standard room with ensuite. Luxurious resort located 40 minutes from Margaret River. Transfer into town included.
Barbara J Australia
IAN H Australia
First day a good overview of the area--2nd day more involved in wine tasting and gourmet food!
Patricia S Malaysia