Explore three of Western Australia's renowned northern icons, the magical wild Dolphins of Monkey Mia, gorges of Kalbarri and mystical Pinnacles Desert on this three-day tour from Perth.
- Three-day luxury coach tour along the Western Australia outback coast
- Two nights superior accommodation with private facilities
- Monkey Mia's famous dolphins
- Kalbarri National Park's red river gorges
- Shell Beach and the Stromatolites
- Pinnacles Desert
- Wildflowers in season (August to September)
- Most meals included
- Expert local commentary
- Pickup and drop off from selected Perth city, Northbridge, South Perth, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels
Encounter with the wild dolphins of Monkey Mia, see the incredible Shell Beach and the limestone pillars of the Pinnacles Desert and explore the red river gorges of the Kalbarri National Park on this 3-day tour from Perth.
Day 1: Depart Perth and journey north via the lobster fishing town of Port Denison, where you stop for lunch by the waters edge. Continue north across the Greenough Flats, known for the unusual 'leaning trees' there, then onto the World Heritage listed area of Shark Bay. Overnight at Garden Villa (Standard Rooms)
Day 2: Spend time at the waters edge this morning where you may encounter a visit by the famous Monkey Mia dolphins. As they are wild, dolphin appearances can't be guaranteed, but coming in at regular times through the day to interact with people has been a ritual for many years. The opportunity to join an optional cruise is also available this morning (at own expense).
This afternoon visit the town of Denham for lunch, then onto incredible Shell Beach and Stromatolites before travelling south to Kalbarri. Known for wildflowers (in season) and magnificent rocky landscapes, visit Hawks Head in Kalbarri National Park, one of the areas most spectacular red river gorges. Overnight at the Kalbarri Edge Resort (Standard Rooms)
Day 3: Enjoy sightseeing along the Kalbarri coastal gorges then travel south, breaking for lunch at the rock lobster fishing village of Cervantes. This town is the gateway to the Pinnacles Desert, an amazing moon-like landscape and truly one of Australia's most mystical experiences. Arrival back in Perth at approximately 7:00pm.
- Day 1 - Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
- Day 2 - Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Day 3 - Meals (Breakfast and Lunch)