- History, culture and heritage walking tour of Perth
- Look into Perth's past and hear about its present as you explore the CBD with a local guide
- Admire top attractions like the Bell Tower, Stirling Gardens and King Street
- Walk by the Swan River waterfront and visit the entertainment district of Northbridge
- Enjoy a drink at Rosie O'Grady's (included)
What You Can Expect
From the Bell Tower, walk back into the Central Business District to see some of Perth’s last remaining historical buildings. Admire the quaint shopping lane of London Court and the distinctive architecture of Trinity Church, and do a spot of window shopping along fashionable King Street before walking up to the entertainment area of Northbridge.
As you walk, your guide will give you the story of Perth’s history, from the city’s founding fathers to corporate high-fliers to the effects of Western Australia’s mining and resource boom. Finish your tour at Rosie O’Grady's Irish Pub in Northbridge, where you’ll hear a few tall tales and enjoy a drink from the bar.