- One-way sightseeing cruise between Perth and Fremantle
- Admire views of the Perth skyline and picturesque riverfront
- Enjoy provided tea and coffee; other drinks available for purchase from the bar
- Wine tasting included on select departures from Fremantle
- Listen to live commentary about the sights
- Select your departure location and time when booking
What You Can Expect
Travel in either direction between Perth and Fremantle, a historical port city located at the mouth of the Swan River, where it meets the Indian Ocean. If you’re cruising from Fremantle to Perth, a selection of Western Australian wine is available for tasting (except the 12:45pm cruise). Drinks can also be purchased from the licensed bar.
Perth to Fremantle:
- 9:45am arrives in Fremantle at 11:10am
- 11:15am arrives in Fremantle at 12:25pm
- 2:15pm arrives in Fremantle at 3:40pm
- 11:15am arrives in Perth at 12:30pm
- 12:45pm arrives in Perth at 2:15pm
- 3:45pm arrives in Perth at 5pm
Very much recommended!
I have taken the cruise down to Freo and back a couple of times now and it's one of my favourites. Take the early boat to Freo on a Sunday, visit the markets, stroll around Freo, see street performers, activities for kids and enjoy lunch and an icecream, then take the boat back. Very relaxing and a great day.
This was a very relaxed way to travel to Fremantle. Staff were lovely and the commentary was excellent.
Would highly recommend and plan to repeat in the near future :-
Great trip. Would recommend it to anybody visiting Perth.
A great trip to take if you are connecting with a cruise out of Fremantle. Good commentary with a free coffee/tea. Made for a pleasant commute and disembark close to the Cruise Terminal. Priced well.
A beautiful day with excellent commentary from the captain.
I would thoroughly recommend.
This tour was amazing!
OUR RETURN TRIP FROM PERTH TO FREMANTLE WAS FANTASTIC. THANK YOU FOR THE EXPERIENCE
Very good indeed. I would recommend this trip to anybody