Take in the wonderful sights that can only be viewed from the river cruising between Perth and the Port of Fremantle. Enjoy a drink from the fully licensed bar and relax in the air-conditioned comfort - or take a stroll out on the spacious open deck.
- Flexible cruise with opportunity to get off and explore Perth and/or Fremantle at your own leisure
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Wine tasting on selected departures
- Live commentary
- Plenty of photo opportunities
What You Can Expect
Tea and coffee is included and if cruising from Fremantle to Perth, a selection of fine Western Australian wines are available for tasting. (Wine tasting is not available on the 12.30pm ferry ex Fremantle)
See the beautiful homes overlooking the river, the yacht clubs, the best views of Perth and the busy Port of Fremantle.
Perth to Fremantle One Way Cruise:
- 9:45am arrives in Fremantle 11:10am
- 11:30am arrives in Fremantle 12:25pm 11:15am from 1st of April 2016 onward
- 2:15pm arrives in Fremantle 3:40pm
- 11:15am arrives in Perth 12:30pm
- 12:45pm arrives in Perth 2:15pm
- 3:45pm arrives in Perth 5:00pm
I have taken the cruise down to Freo and back a couple of times now and it's one of my favourites. Take the early boat to Freo on a Sunday, visit the markets, stroll around Freo, see street performers, activities for kids and enjoy lunch and an icecream, then take the boat back. Very relaxing and a great day.
This was a very relaxed way to travel to Fremantle. Staff were lovely and the commentary was excellent.
Would highly recommend and plan to repeat in the near future :-
Great trip. Would recommend it to anybody visiting Perth.
A great trip to take if you are connecting with a cruise out of Fremantle. Good commentary with a free coffee/tea. Made for a pleasant commute and disembark close to the Cruise Terminal. Priced well.
A beautiful day with excellent commentary from the captain.
I would thoroughly recommend.
This tour was amazing!
OUR RETURN TRIP FROM PERTH TO FREMANTLE WAS FANTASTIC. THANK YOU FOR THE EXPERIENCE
Very good indeed. I would recommend this trip to anybody