- One-way sightseeing cruise between Perth and Fremantle
- Admire views of the Perth skyline and picturesque riverfront
- Enjoy provided tea and coffee; other drinks available for purchase from the bar
- Wine tasting included on select departures from Fremantle
- Listen to live commentary about the sights
- Select your departure location and time when booking
What You Can Expect
Travel in either direction between Perth and Fremantle, a historical port city located at the mouth of the Swan River, where it meets the Indian Ocean. If you’re cruising from Fremantle to Perth, a selection of Western Australian wine is available for tasting (except the 12:45pm cruise). Drinks can also be purchased from the licensed bar.
Perth to Fremantle:
- 9:45am arrives in Fremantle at 11:10am
- 11:15am arrives in Fremantle at 12:25pm
- 2:15pm arrives in Fremantle at 3:40pm
- 11:15am arrives in Perth at 12:30pm
- 12:45pm arrives in Perth at 2:15pm
- 3:45pm arrives in Perth at 5pm
Very pleasant cruise , with commentary pointing out locations and some history on the way. Sure beats a road tracnsfer to the port of Freemantle. The markets were cool, but a big crowd on a long weekennd. Definately try to go on Sunday.
Lovely trip to Fremantle to board our cruise ship. Staff were very helpful with our luggage and commentary very extensive and interesting.
Very much recommended!
I have taken the cruise down to Freo and back a couple of times now and it's one of my favourites. Take the early boat to Freo on a Sunday, visit the markets, stroll around Freo, see street performers, activities for kids and enjoy lunch and an icecream, then take the boat back. Very relaxing and a great day.
This was a very relaxed way to travel to Fremantle. Staff were lovely and the commentary was excellent.
Would highly recommend and plan to repeat in the near future :-
Great trip. Would recommend it to anybody visiting Perth.
A great trip to take if you are connecting with a cruise out of Fremantle. Good commentary with a free coffee/tea. Made for a pleasant commute and disembark close to the Cruise Terminal. Priced well.
A beautiful day with excellent commentary from the captain.
I would thoroughly recommend.
This tour was amazing!