- 30-minute sightseeing flight seeing Perth and its beaches by helicopter
- Hillary's Boat Harbour
- Cottesloe and City beaches
- Fremantle's historic port from the air
- Flying along the Swan River
- Seeing Perth's mix of heritage and modern architecture from the air
- Choice of morning and afternoon flights
What You Can Expect
Enjoy aerial views of Fremantle, a historical port city just across the river from Perth, popular for its lively cafe scene, restaurant-lined waterfront and heritage buildings. You’ll also see coastal sights like Hillary's Boat Harbour.
This is truly a unique and fantastic experience, made especially memorable by the friendly staff and of course, Jeremy, our pilot.
Such an amazing way to view Perth! My first time in a helicopter and I loved it. Massive thanks to my pilot Jeremy. Regards Denise
A warm friendly welcome. The sun shone and this was an experience of a life time for my partner who had never been in a chopper before.
We did the coastline flight. Andrew was our pilot who chatted away to us pointing out landmarks and made us all feel very relaxed.
A very professional team of people.
Would do it all again.
MARK B United Kingdom
Clifford W Australia
Nico B United Kingdom
Anne M Australia
COLIN B United Kingdom
Geoffrey S United Kingdom