See the city of Fremantle and Western Australia's beautiful beaches on this exhilarating 30-minute helicopter ride! You'll fly to the historic port city of Fremantle, along the coast to Observation City, skimming the surf beaches before heading south again to Fremantle then returning to Jandakot.
- 30-minute sightseeing flight seeing Perth and its beaches by helicopter
- Hillary's Boat Harbour
- Cottesloe and City beaches
- Fremantle's historic port from the air
- Flying along the Swan River
- Seeing Perth's mix of heritage and modern architecture from the air
- Choice of morning and afternoon flights
What You Can Expect
On your 30-minute Western Australia’s beaches helicopter tour you will fly in the comfort of a modern jet helicopter along 15 miles (25 kilometers) of beaches, from the surf beaches in the north through to City Beach and Cottesloe in the south, down to the historic port city of Fremantle.
Then you'll follow the path of the glistening Swan River and see the amazing sheltered basin around which the city of Perth was built. From the air you'll be able to survey the majesty of Kings Park, and see the city center's mix of heritage and modern architecture.