- 3-hour Perth dinner cruise
- Glide along the Swan River as the city lights up for the night
- Admire views of the twinkling waterfront from your table
- Enjoy a buffet dinner and dessert
- Listen to music and other live entertainment
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Dinner includes a buffet of hot and cold dishes, from roast beef to lasagna to king prawns. Salads, bread, dessert, coffee and tea accompany your meal. Live piano music provides an elegant atmosphere during the evening, and on Saturday night cruises, DJ music is included. Surprise entertainment may also be in store!
Cocktails can be purchased from the full bar is you prefer more than wine and beer. Your cruise ends when you return to the departure point. See the Itinerary for a sample dinner menu.
Turkish bread with olive oil
- King prawns with cocktail sauce
- Selection of gourmet salads with side dressings
- Leg ham and continental meat selection served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Assorted fresh dinner rolls
- Rosemary- and garlic-infused roast beef with red wine jus
- Thai-style chicken curry with steamed jasmine rice
- Baked vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted herb potatoes served with sour cream
- Medley of vegetables
- Sliced seasonal fruit
- Assorted gateaux
We both had a lovely time on the cruise met a lovely couple we shared our table with.the food was amazing,the service and the friendly staff made our night complete....looking forward to going again sometime soon.
Well worth while tour. Thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and dinner. An excellent commentary and excellent way to see Perth at night.
The food and the music was great. We had a fantastic night!
Fantastic night great value will be back in 2016
My wife and I had a lovely evening on this cruise. The staff on board are fantastic and our glasses were never empty. Beautiful food, it's amazing what they provide during the cruise. Rounded the night off with a boogie! Not to be missed.
Michelle R Australia
Amazing.... can't recommend them highly enough ;)
My partner and I were celebrating our 7 year anniversary and wanted to experience something different. We booked a Saturday night cruise and had a truly great time. The service was really good and the buffet dinner was exceptionally tasty. It was great to cruise around on the water and capture the city and surrounding lights.There was also a good DJ and some dancing as well.
i brought this as a suprise presant for my husband.. it was amazing.. awsem skipper.. good food.. free alchol all in all it was amazing thankyou
This tour was amazing!
Words cannot explain... real glad i done it... and would do it again...it was a fantastic night... would recomend it...The crew and food were fantastic.. great night over all