- 3-hour Perth dinner cruise
- Glide along the Swan River as the city lights up for the night
- Admire views of the twinkling waterfront from your table
- Enjoy a buffet dinner and dessert
- Listen to music and other live entertainment
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you’re ready to eat, head to the buffet to fill up your plate with king prawns, salad, roast beef, chicken curry and other delicious dishes, rounded out with gateaux and fruit for dessert. Tea and coffee are also provided.
Listen to live piano music while you soak up the relaxing atmosphere, and on Saturday nights, enjoy tunes spun by a DJ. Surprise entertainment is in store later in the evening.
A full bar is available, if you wish to purchase cocktails (own expense). Your dinner cruise ends when you return to Barrack Square.
Sample menu (subject to change):
Turkish bread with olive oil
- King prawns with cocktail sauce
- Selection of gourmet salads with side dressings
- Leg ham and continental meat selection served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Assorted fresh dinner rolls
- Rosemary- and garlic-infused roast beef with red wine jus
- Thai-style chicken curry with steamed jasmine rice
- Baked vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted herb potatoes served with sour cream
- Medley of vegetables
- Sliced seasonal fruit
- Assorted gateaux
Amazing.... can't recommend them highly enough ;)
My partner and I were celebrating our 7 year anniversary and wanted to experience something different. We booked a Saturday night cruise and had a truly great time. The service was really good and the buffet dinner was exceptionally tasty. It was great to cruise around on the water and capture the city and surrounding lights.There was also a good DJ and some dancing as well.