Book and travel between July 1, 2015 and August 15, 2015 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
- Half-day tour of Perth and Fremantle with optional Swan River cruise
- Visit Kings Park Botanic Gardens, walk through the tree canopies on the tree top walkway for amazing views over the city of Perth
- See the famous Cottesloe Beach
- Explore the historic port town of Fremantle
- Visit Fremantle markets and browse for unique gifts or purchase locally grown produce. ( Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only)
- Enjoy a cruise along Perth's Swan River (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then board your air-conditioned coach and listen to onboard commentary as you take a tour of Perth’s city sights, including the legendary WACA cricket ground, the modernist bell tower next to the Swan River, the historic town hall and Perth’s grand main street, St Georges Terrace.
Your city tour then heads to the coast to visit Perth’s most famous stretch of sand, Cottesloe Beach, with its gently curving bay and elegant century-old hotel.
Heading south, follow the Stirling Highway over the Swan River to the historic port of Fremantle, where the river meets the sea. Admire the port’s prized collection of convict-built landmarks and heritage colonial-era buildings dating from the 1880s. If you’re visiting Fremantle on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you won’t want to miss a visit to the community markets, where you can browse for unique gifts and purchase locally grown produce.
Leaving Fremantle, return to Perth’s Barrack Street Jetty by air-conditioned coach. Alternatively, upgrade your tour to return to the jetty on a Swan River cruise, which allows you to admire Perth’s waterfront homes and other river sights.
We had a fantastic day on this tour. Very comprehensive tour of Perth and plenty of time left to wander around Fremantle for the afternoon. We went to the Maritime Museum and toured through an ex Aus Navy submarine, fantastic!! we opted for the last return to Perth on the Swan River - beautiful.
VERY INTERESTING TOUR AND I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH. THE TOUR GUIDE WAS EXCELLENT.
$84.63 Save $32.49