Book by July 10 to save up to 20% off our previously offered price!
- Half-day tour of Perth and Fremantle with optional Swan River cruise
- Visit Kings Park Botanic Gardens, walk through the tree canopies on the tree top walkway for amazing views over the city of Perth
- See the famous Cottesloe Beach
- Explore the historic port town of Fremantle
- Visit Fremantle markets and browse for unique gifts or purchase locally grown produce. ( Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday only)
- Enjoy a cruise along Perth's Swan River (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent introduction to Perth and the area.
Not a lot of time in Perth, so this was a good way of seeing it.
good tour guide, good overview of area and cruise
Was fairly unimpressed with Perth until I went on this tour. Can now appreciate why people say it is one of Australia's beautiful cities
My trip was excellent. The staff were very helpful and I love hearing the history although I would had like more about the aboriginal history but I enjoyed what was delivered. I would recommend your tour to anyone I know that is visiting Perth. Thank you :
Great way to see some of Perth/Fremantle if time poor.
Fantastic tour. Our driver was extremely informative and new all the areas and history really well. Only downer was that we only drove past Cottlesloe Beach, would have loved to stop for at least 15 minutes to get some photos and breath in the salt air. Took the Swan River Cruise back which was relaxing.
Booking process easy, tour guides were great. We did the Swan River cruise option and in all was a great way to see the Perth and Fremantle sights.
We had a fantastic day on this tour. Very comprehensive tour of Perth and plenty of time left to wander around Fremantle for the afternoon. We went to the Maritime Museum and toured through an ex Aus Navy submarine, fantastic!! we opted for the last return to Perth on the Swan River - beautiful.
VERY INTERESTING TOUR AND I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH. THE TOUR GUIDE WAS EXCELLENT.
$49.49 Save $9.90