- Day trip by 4WD to the Pinnacles Desert from Perth
- Seeing koalas and other native animals up-close at Caversham Wildlife Park
- Guided walk through the Pinnacles limestone pillars
- Sandboarding over the Lancelin dunes
- Picnic lunch at Cervantes
- Enjoy a walking tour of a working lobster factory
- Experienced, friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Pickup and drop off from selected Perth city, Northbridge, South Perth, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
In the afternoon it's on to the mystical Pinnacles Desert for an easy-paced walk through the fascinating, moon-like landscape. Then there's the thrilling experience of sandboarding and driving by 4WD over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin. On your return to Perth, stops to view wildflowers are made seasonally (August-December).
Tour guide was caring, friendly and great. Activities were fun and adventurous. Overall, FANTASTIC! Thumbs up!!
It was amazing~ so close to these cute animals and the fun sandboarding, wish i can do it one more again. and there is a lot of food in lunch box. I love it~