- Rottnest ferry same-day round-trip ticket, from Fremantle or Perth
- Includes the Rottnest Island Authority Fee
- Relax on the scenic 25-minute ferry ride from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Choose to spend your time as you like on Rottnest Island, enjoying the beaches, walking trails, bicycling and water sports
- Look for wildlife such as quokka (a marsupial known as the kangaroo rat) and a New Zealand fur seal colony
- Rent snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, bikes and other equipment (own expense) on the island
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, you are free to explore the island—and its 63 beaches and 20 bays—however you wish. There are plenty of spots to get wet with a swim, snorkel, stand-up paddleboard or surf, or just relax on the sand and watch yachts bobbing in the water. The most popular activity for visitors is renting a bike on the island to cruise leisurely along the scenic roads, where no cars are allowed. If you’re interested in history, check out sites like Lomas Cottage, Rottnest Island Museum, Pilot Boathouse or the Salt Store and Exhibition Centre. And don’t forget to keep your eyes open for wildlife, particularly the island’s native quokkas. (All entrance fees, activities, rentals, food and drinks are at your own expense.)
At the end of your full day on the island, head back to Fremantle or Perth on the return ferry.
Very beautiful beach. My friend and I went riding and snorkeling on Rottenest. Very great experience.
One of the best days of our lives !!! The ferry staff were very friendly and accommodating.
My friends and I had fun cycling around the island to explore different corners of this amazing island and taking pictures of the breathtaking scenic views of the island. We also had fun playing with the quokkas! It was a very unique experience for all of us!!
Fabulous white sand beaches to see and all were deserted. Hired a tandem to travel around island. Saw plenty of cute qokkas.
This tour was amazing!
Beautiful island. I will come again!
Great, fast service. The ferry is very clean and nicely decorated. Will use again as we loved the destination of Rottnest Island.
This tour was amazing!
An interesting day on Rottnest island.
Great trip, enjoyed the visit to Rottnest, scenic and the Quokka's were adorable.
Would be better if the ferry was on time as we missed the hop on-hop off bus and had to wait an hour for the next one. Also an expensive day as had to get bus tickets and pay extra for tours on the island.