- Rottnest ferry same-day round-trip ticket, from Fremantle or Perth
- Includes the Rottnest Island Authority Fee
- Relax on the scenic 25-minute ferry ride from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Choose to spend your time as you like on Rottnest Island, enjoying the beaches, walking trails, bicycling and water sports
- Look for wildlife such as quokka (a marsupial known as the kangaroo rat) and a New Zealand fur seal colony
- Rent snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, bikes and other equipment (own expense) on the island
What You Can Expect
With 20 bays and 63 beaches dotted along the coast, you’ll find plenty of places to snorkel, swim, surf or stand up paddleboard. Or rent a bike (own expense) and pedal along car-free roads to a secluded bay. Families can enjoy kid-oriented activities at the family fun park or aqua park. If you’re a history buff, check out the Rottnest Island Museum, Lomas Cottage, the Salt Store and Exhibition Center or the Pilot Boathouse. You’ll discover why Rottnest Island is a favorite of locals and visitors alike! Just note that all entrance fees and activities are at your own expense.
After a full day exploring the island at your leisure, you’ll return on the afternoon ferry to Fremantle or Perth.
One of the best days of our lives !!! The ferry staff were very friendly and accommodating.
My friends and I had fun cycling around the island to explore different corners of this amazing island and taking pictures of the breathtaking scenic views of the island. We also had fun playing with the quokkas! It was a very unique experience for all of us!!
Fabulous white sand beaches to see and all were deserted. Hired a tandem to travel around island. Saw plenty of cute qokkas.
This tour was amazing!
Beautiful island. I will come again!
Great, fast service. The ferry is very clean and nicely decorated. Will use again as we loved the destination of Rottnest Island.
This tour was amazing!
An interesting day on Rottnest island.
Great trip, enjoyed the visit to Rottnest, scenic and the Quokka's were adorable.
Would be better if the ferry was on time as we missed the hop on-hop off bus and had to wait an hour for the next one. Also an expensive day as had to get bus tickets and pay extra for tours on the island.
The ferry trip from Perth was too long. Took two and a half hours to reach Rottnest Island. Commentary and staff were helpful but it would be good if there was a direct ferry service without all the stops.The island itself was brilliant. I enjoyed my day immensely.