- Rottnest ferry same-day round-trip ticket, from Fremantle or Perth
- Includes the Rottnest Island Authority Fee
- Relax on the scenic 25-minute ferry ride from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Choose to spend your time as you like on Rottnest Island, enjoying the beaches, walking trails, bicycling and water sports
- Look for wildlife such as quokka (a marsupial known as the kangaroo rat) and a New Zealand fur seal colony
- Rent snorkel gear, surfboards, paddleboards, bikes and other equipment (own expense) on the island
What You Can Expect
With 20 bays and 63 beaches dotted along the coast, you’ll find plenty of places to snorkel, swim, surf or stand up paddleboard. Or rent a bike (own expense) and pedal along car-free roads to a secluded bay. Families can enjoy kid-oriented activities at the family fun park or aqua park. If you’re a history buff, check out the Rottnest Island Museum, Lomas Cottage, the Salt Store and Exhibition Center or the Pilot Boathouse. You’ll discover why Rottnest Island is a favorite of locals and visitors alike! Just note that all entrance fees and activities are at your own expense.
After a full day exploring the island at your leisure, you’ll return on the afternoon ferry to Fremantle or Perth.