- Swan River Cruise including pre-dinner drinks and hors d'oeuvres
- Delicious buffet dinner including prawns, cold meats and freshly baked fish at Waters Edge Estate's riverside restaurant
- Includes Waters Edge Estate wines, beer and soft drinks
- Live entertainment
You'll disembark your cruise once it reaches the stunning riverside venue of Waters Edge Estate, home to Australia's oldest underground wine cellar. At Waters Edge Estate, enjoy a mouth-watering buffet dinner of hot dishes and chilled dishes made from fresh seasonal produce, followed by some very tempting desserts. Waters Edge Estate wines, beer and soft drinks are included.
Enjoy live entertainment before your return cruise to Perth.
- King prawns with lime and vanilla mayonnaise
- Crispy market salad with blood orange oil and Parmesan
- Mixed potato and speck salad with garlic aioli
- A selection of local olives, house marinated feta and meats
- Roasted Yearling Beef with a mixed mustard and horseradish crust
- Steamed vegetables wtih fresh herbs and garlic
- Fettuccine with spinach, feta, rocket and semi dried tomatoes
- Chef’s chicken curry with lemon scented rice
- Lemon lime brûlée tart and pecan pie
- Blueberry coulis and vanilla cream
- Seasonal fruit
Reviewed by Carol R, United Kingdom, April 2012
These dinner cruises are always well recommended you meet a lot of people and have an enjoyable evening.
Reviewed by Lesley R, United Kingdom, April 2012
I booked this trip as a surprise present for my niece's birthday. She and her husband had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the cruise. A spectacular finale was when they passed Burswood just as the Chinese New Year firework display was starting!