- Swan Valley tour from Perth including wine, beer and chocolate tastings
- Visit several Swan Valley wineries and taste a selection of wines at each
- Enjoy lunch at the famed Houghton Wines (if option selected)
- Tantalize your taste buds as you sample cheeses, chocolates and nougat
- Try locally crafted beer at an award-winning microbrewery
What You Can Expect
On the full-day tour, start with a sampling of wines at two small wineries before moving on to the internationally known Houghton Wines. Established in 1836, Houghton’s is one of Australia’s oldest operating wineries, known for its best-selling Classic Dry white wine. Enjoy tasting several varietals before sitting down to a lunch platter, served with a complimentary glass of wine.
After lunch, continue to two more wineries, with a cheese board and nougat tasting included. Next, visit an award-winning microbrewery, where you’ll sample a locally crafted ale.
The last stop of the tour is the Margaret River Chocolate Company. Tantalize your taste buds with melt-in-your-mouth chocolates and truffles! After your delicious tastings, relax on the drive back to Perth.
Those who choose the half-day option will start with a visit to Houghton Wines. The tour will then follow the same itinerary as above (lunch not included).
The wine tour was fantastic. The Swan Valley tour driver Keith was very informative and allowed us time to taste and enjoy the wines. The lunch at Haughtons was flavoursome.
Very nice tour guide Peter, reasonable and nice trip! One thing to improve is stay longer at each stop, not enough time to buy wines n chocolate.