- Walk along the forest canopy on this full-day trip from Perth
- Visit the townships of William Bay and Denmark
- Enjoy a picnic lunch
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Perth hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You will then visit the Valley of the Giants "Tree Top Walk", a 600m long elevated walkway through the forest canopy reaching up to 40 meter above ground. On the ground walk through the Ancient Empire of wide girth Tingle Trees 5m in diameter. Visit William Bay and Denmark before returning to Perth, approximately 10.30 pm following an en route dinner stop (own expense) at Kodja Place Visitor Centre.
The whole trip was excellent - though it was a very long drive - well worth it..
The commentary / information provided / food / was good. Coach was clean.
The tree top view made you feel you were on top of the world and the gentle swing on the walkway was fantastic..
Really enjoyed our trip. Good guide, driver and commentary. The Stops quite short due to the long drive but worth it.