A journey through the Western Australian wheatbelt region to Wave Rock, truly one of Australia's most incredible natural monuments. During the day visit the historic township of York and view other significant historical and geological attractions of the area.
- Marvel at the 15-meter high natural rock formation, Wave Rock, on this full-day tour from Perth
- Travel 350km across Western Australia
- Visit the historic township of York
- See the wildflowers in bloom between September and November
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Perth hotels
Save 25% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until July 31, 2013
What You Can Expect
Heading east enjoy morning tea (own expense) at historic York, the first township founded in the Avon Valley. Visit the Dog Cemetery before arriving in Hyden. You will then visit Hippo's Yawn, a rock formation which resembles a hippo yawning. Break for a picnic lunch at the Wildflower Shop. See the spectacle of Wave Rock and the ancient Gnamma Holes. Whilst here visit either a Wildlife Park or view a unique Antique Lace Collection.
Leaving Wave Rock visit The Humps and finally Mulka's Cave. Return to Perth via a different route and stop at the quaint country town of Babakin for afternoon tea (own expense). Arrive in Perth at approximately 8:30pm.
Wildflower viewing stops made (September - November).
very good trip and knowledgeable driver