- Swan River cruise between Perth and Fremantle
- 2-hour whale-watching cruise
- Experience the largest whale migration in the southern hemisphere
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Picturesque views of Perth's coastline
- Expert commentary by the Centre for Whale Research
- Large viewing decks and great photo opportunities
- Free time to explore Fremantle
Your full-day excursion begins with a pleasant cruise down the Swan River from Perth to Fremantle. Then you’ll board your custom-built whale-watching boat for your two-hour whale-watching cruise. Be entranced by these gentle giants of the sea as they make their way along the Humpback Highway, a migration path that circles the globe.
With expert commentary provided by the Centre for Whale Research, everything you’ve ever wanted to know about whales can be answered. Listen to the songs of the whales with the special underwater hydrophone equipment, and see the whales from the onboard viewing decks, which offer great photo opportunities. (Please note: Use of the hydrophone is dependent on weather conditions.)
There is no better place to view the migration than from the coast of Perth, where more than 35,000 whales and their calves make their way south to the Antarctic.
After the whale-watching cruise, you have time to enjoy the afternoon in the historic port town of Fremantle, home to heritage buildings, local artisans and designers, and a café culture sure to impress. Use your whale-watching ticket for discounts on food, museums and sightseeing tours, before cruising up the Swan River, back to Perth.
Whale guarantee: in the unlikely event that the whales are not sighted, customers are entitled to one free whale-watching tour within the same season.