- Hillarys Boat Harbour whale-watching cruise with transport from Perth
- Spot wildlife including whales and dolphins on a 2-hour whale-watching cruise on the Indian Ocean
- Upgrade to include entrance to the Aquarium of Western Australia, with free time to explore Hillarys on your own
- Enjoy transport by small, air-conditioned coach with driver commentary
- Pickup and drop-off from central Perth hotels included
Your cruise will return at about 1:45pm to Hillarys, where two options await you: return to Perth straight away, or spend free time at Hillarys to have lunch (own expense), relax in the sunshine and visit the Aquarium of Western Australia (entry included). The aquarium’s highlights include seals, dolphins and rays from Western Australia’s turquoise waters. If you choose this option, you’ll depart for Perth at approximately 4:30pm.