- Hillarys Boat Harbour whale-watching cruise with transport from Perth
- Spot wildlife including whales and dolphins on a 2-hour whale-watching cruise on the Indian Ocean
- Upgrade to include entrance to the Aquarium of Western Australia, with free time to explore Hillarys on your own
- Enjoy transport by small, air-conditioned coach with driver commentary
- Pickup and drop-off from central Perth hotels included
What You Can Expect
At 11:45am make your way to the south side of Hillarys Boat Harbour and step aboard the boat for your two-hour whale-spotting tour. This tour runs seasonally from mid-September to the end of November to coincide with the whales’ annual migration along the Western Australia coast.
Your cruise will return at about 2:15pm to Hillarys, where you have free time at Hillarys to have lunch (own expense), relax in the sunshine or visit the Aquarium of Western Australia (entry included if option selected). The aquarium’s highlights include seals, dolphins and rays from Western Australia’s turquoise waters. If you choose this option, you’ll depart for Perth at approximately 5:30pm.
unfortunately not enough whales in the area. the crew did try and track think was 3 pods but being a under water mammals can not judge what is going to happen. the crew were friendly and informative. but would do again
Hilary's boat harbour was pretty, the shops and restaurants were lovely to browse around. The aquarium was beautiful and well worth a visit. The boat trip to see the whales was nice and the crew were very helpful. We did sight a few whales briefly and saw them in the distance,it was a shame we didn't see them close up.I think if you just did the whale watching it would have been a disappointing day trip. The fact that there were other things to see and do at Hilary's made it a lovely day trip.