- 3-hour historical walking tour of Philadelphia
- See Philadelphia through the lens of Benjamin Franklin, a notable 18th-century scientist, businessman and politician
- Hear about Franklin's famous kite-flying incident, where he discovered that lightning is electricity
- Learn about his important role in the Revolutionary War and Continental Congress
- Visit Franklin Court, Christ Church, the American Philosophical Society and the post office, where he served as postmaster general
- A great tour for history buffs!
Your expert historian guide will entertain you with enlightening commentary. Get an in-depth look at Franklin's life, his important role in society and his impact on American history, as well as the social and political changes that took place in this city during the 18th century. You'll also hear about his famous kite-flying incident, where he proved that lightning is electricity.
Visit sites central to Franklin’s life such as the post office, where he served as postmaster general. Stop by Franklin Court, Christ Church and the American Philosophical Society, and hear about his fascinating work as an inventor beyond the famous kite-flying story. You’ll also discuss his role in the Revolutionary War, international diplomacy and the Continental Congress.
After your enlightening historical tour, you’ll return to your original departure point.