- 2-hour historical walking tour of Philadelphia, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Discover the country’s Founding Fathers on a stroll through Philly’s Historic District and Old City District
- See Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed
- View the Liberty Bell and see the home of past presidents like George Washington
- Pass by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Betsy Ross House, Christ Church, Old City Hall, Franklin Court and more
- Enjoy a refreshing craft beer or soft drink at a local brewpub
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Absolutely brilliant tour, our guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour suit us and the other 2 people that came on it - almost a personalised tour. Finished with a beer and a long chat which was an added bonus.
This was a very interesting walking tour. Our guide was very informative. I think it was a little pricey for a walking tour.
Learned a lot and saw a lot. Good paced tour that ended in a pub, very nice tour guide.
This was a wonderful tour. Our tour guide was great. We would definitely use Viator again.
Kellen C United States of ...
Great tour! Our guide was knowledgable and fun. Got to see a lot of the city we wouldn't have known to look for during our short trip. Loved it
Our guide, Rob, did an incredible job and was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He knew his information backwards and forwards and included some very interesting facts and stories about these gentlemen.
This was a great walking tour. Kendra our guide was fantastic. Not only did we learn about the history of Philadelphia we learned about present day Philadelphia from the perspective of a local. It was wonderful. To top it off we finished our tour at a bar and shared a drink and great conversation with Kendra and the other members of the tour. I highly recommend this tour!
Our guide Rob was brilliant. He extended the tour past the time allocated to ensure we saw everything. He was enthusiatic and very knowledgeable. He took us all for a drink after the tour and we got no indication he was rushing us to finish the tour. Couldn't rate the tour enough. We saw so much of the city and more
Nina was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. She brought her love of Philadelphia to everything we saw. Excellent tour.
Our guide Chris provided rich historical and fun context about the city. We spent two hours visiting all of the most important historical sites in the city. This tour will make your visit to Philly memorable.