- 2-hour historical walking tour of Philadelphia, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Discover the country’s Founding Fathers on a stroll through Philly’s Historic District and Old City District
- See Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed
- View the Liberty Bell and see the home of past presidents like George Washington
- Pass by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Betsy Ross House, Christ Church, Old City Hall, Franklin Court and more
- Enjoy a refreshing craft beer or soft drink at a local brewpub
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This is now Philly in HD tour and is not super historic. Anyway we had a great tour with Kenny. He's very knowledgeable and entertaining. This tour definitely takes you off the beaten tracks of Philly. Combines some current and past elements and not overly heavy on 1776 Philadelphia. And ends nicely with a classic Philly beer. Recommended for those looking for something different. NOTE: No entry into Independence Hall and you can miss the Liberty Bell if you don't go early. I recommend hitting the Independence Park before the tour.
Very enjoyable and insightful tour. My husband and I aren't much for the 'tourist' things, but this was well worth the money and time. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and fun. It was also very interesting to essentially take a step back in time and travel along the same paths as our founding fathers.
Pleasantly surprised! Wonderful balance of history, culture, and contemporary life. Tour guide Kenny was excellent ... knowledgeable with youthful exuberance.
Absolutely brilliant tour, our guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour suit us and the other 2 people that came on it - almost a personalised tour. Finished with a beer and a long chat which was an added bonus.
This was a very interesting walking tour. Our guide was very informative. I think it was a little pricey for a walking tour.
Learned a lot and saw a lot. Good paced tour that ended in a pub, very nice tour guide.
This was a wonderful tour. Our tour guide was great. We would definitely use Viator again.
Kellen C United States of ...
Great tour! Our guide was knowledgable and fun. Got to see a lot of the city we wouldn't have known to look for during our short trip. Loved it
Our guide, Rob, did an incredible job and was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He knew his information backwards and forwards and included some very interesting facts and stories about these gentlemen.