- 2-hour historical walking tour of Philadelphia, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Discover the country’s Founding Fathers on a stroll through Philly’s Historic District and Old City District
- See Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed
- View the Liberty Bell and see the home of past presidents like George Washington
- Pass by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Betsy Ross House, Christ Church, Old City Hall, Franklin Court and more
- Enjoy a refreshing craft beer or soft drink at a local brewpub
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a great 1st day experience! The tour gave us a understanding of the area and what attractions we wanted to return to. Our docent was great! We learned alot and had fun. Planning a return trip and we will do the tour again with new traveling partners.
The tour guide couldn't have been nicer. He was extremely polite, knowledgeable and helpful. We enjoyed every minute of it.