- 2-hour historical walking tour of Philadelphia, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Discover the country’s Founding Fathers on a stroll through Philly’s Historic District and Old City District
- See Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed
- View the Liberty Bell and see the home of past presidents like George Washington
- Pass by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Betsy Ross House, Christ Church, Old City Hall, Franklin Court and more
- Enjoy a refreshing craft beer or soft drink at a local brewpub
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide Chris provided rich historical and fun context about the city. We spent two hours visiting all of the most important historical sites in the city. This tour will make your visit to Philly memorable.
This was a great 1st day experience! The tour gave us a understanding of the area and what attractions we wanted to return to. Our docent was great! We learned alot and had fun. Planning a return trip and we will do the tour again with new traveling partners.
The tour guide couldn't have been nicer. He was extremely polite, knowledgeable and helpful. We enjoyed every minute of it.
This tour was amazing!
Marianne was a terrific guide and very knowledgeable .
Our group was very compatible and although the weather was rainy and freezing we enjoyed a wonderful tour .
Had lots of fun and really felt like we got a great history lesson!
We thoroughly enjoyed our Philadelphia walking tour. Our guide was wonderful. Would recommend this tour.
Josh was fabulous!! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. I would soooo recommend this tour!
By walking around and talking about the old buildings, the guide gave us a good overview of American history. Very interesting!
Super informative, great way to get your bearings too.