Dare to visit more than 15 of Philly's frights and sights on a ghoulish outdoor walking adventure. Walk the cobblestone streets of historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of '76 come alive.
- Haunted Philadelphia
- Visit more than 15 of Philly's frights and sights on a ghoulish outdoor walking adventure
- Hear chilling stories about the Spirits of '76
- Learn about the legendary ghosts that inhabit Independence Hall
What You Can Expect
Hear chilling stories about the Spirits of '76, featuring:
- Haunted Facts - Hear stories about the Master of the Macabre, Edgar Allan Poe, who used to reside in Philadelphia and learn about Leo Callahan, the only prisoner to escape from Eastern State Penitentiary and never be captured!
- Haunted Folklore - Learn about the legendary ghosts that inhabit Independence Hall, the spirits of Carpenters' Hall, the dancing statue of Benjamin Franklin at Library Hall and paranormal Pine Street happenings.
- Haunted Movie Sets - See famous film locations from big screen thrillers such as The Sixth Sense, Shooter, National Treasure and more!
This tour is seasonal and operates from April to November.
Not scary. She had some history to go with old stories of each site. It lasted 2 hours and was a good tour, but not a scary ghost tour.