CityPASS is the best deal in the City of Brotherly Love, giving you discounted admission to five premier attractions.
- Free admission to Philadelphia's premier attractions
- Philadelphia Zoo, The Franklin Institute, Adventure Aquarium, and more!
- Ticket booklet packed with useful information
- Excellent value for money
What You Can Expect
- The Franklin Institute (includes a Fels Planetarium show)
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works Tour and Big Bus (with hop-on hop-off privileges for 24 hours from time of validation)
- Choice Ticket: The National Constitution Center OR the Philadelphia Zoo
- Choice Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information, and insider tips.
The Philadelphia CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of our nation's first capitol - Philadelphia!
Well worth the money. I highly recommend.
I recommend purchasing both this and the Philadelphia Pass—especially for longer stays in Phillie. This ticket book includes admissions to places (eg, the zoo) that would cost much more if paid for on site. Great savings, and plenty of time to enjoy them.
No need to fall in line. Though I did not get to use the Aquarium pass anymore. Good to know that it came with 2 days of the Big Bus/Trolley Works too and not just 1 day.
This tour was amazing!
Allows you to see more wonderful sights which probably would be oberlooked without the pass
Tour covered a lot of interesting points but visability in the tour bus was limited and it was too cool to be out on top. Tour guide spoke so fast, it was difficult to follow