- 3-hour Philadelphia dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Stroll under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A special evening awaits as you step aboard the elegant decks of your ship and are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cabaret-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises, so be prepared to chat and maybe even make some new friends.
After you cast off, relax as you begin your three fun-filled hours on Philadelphia's harbor. Your waiter will invite you to the dinner buffet, where you can sample a little bit of everything or just select your favorite fare.
The cuisine is freshly prepared in the shipboard galley and served as an elegant cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over dinner music and a never ending view of the city's breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you enjoy your meal, you'll be entertained with live performances. Later, head to the top deck to take a romantic stroll or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins the hottest tunes.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Feta Cheese | Black Olives | Kidney Beans | Sunflower Seeds | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch and Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low Fat Italian
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad: Parmesan Cheese | Peppers | Red Onions | Roast Garlic Lemon Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad: Green Onions | Cumin-Paprika Vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia: Garlic Parsley Crust | Tomatoes | Shallots | Capers
- Herb Roasted Chicken: Olive Oil | Rosemary | Sage | Parsley
- Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs: Asian Chili Sauce | Soy Glaze | Ginger | Scallions | White Sesame Seeds
- Baked Ziti: Cream Spinach Sauce | Parmesan Cheese
- Roast Broccoli: Olive Oil | Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mini Pastries | Cookies | Brownies | Seasonal Fruit
We had a wonderful dinner, our waitor was excellent and a good singer. The atmosphere was fun!!! Would definitely do this again!
Wonderful experience, enjoyed the hospitality by Sophia and the crew.
This tour was amazing!
Wonderful evening in spite of the fact we almost missed it as the directions (walking) and departure time were inaccurate and the person I phoned to confirm could not clarify.
Great food, company and fireworks too!
The food was fine, the atmosphere was fine, the service could have been better. A good evening.