- 3-hour Philadelphia dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Stroll under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
A special evening awaits as you step aboard the elegant decks of your ship and are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cabaret-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises, so be prepared to chat and maybe even make some new friends.
After you cast off, relax as you begin your three fun-filled hours on Philadelphia's harbor. Your waiter will invite you to the dinner buffet, where you can sample a little bit of everything or just select your favorite fare.
The cuisine is freshly prepared in the shipboard galley and served as an elegant cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over dinner music and a never ending view of the city's breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you enjoy your meal, you'll be entertained with live performances. Later, head to the top deck to take a romantic stroll or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins the hottest tunes.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station: Mixed Greens, ripe Tomatoes and crisp Cucumbers, dried Cranberries, Garbanzo Beans, Sunflower Seeds, shredded Cheese, Croutons, Bacon, served with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Ranch dressings
- Chef’s Daily Salad Selection: Fresh and creative salad from our chef
- Roasted Rosemary Beef: Slow-roasted tender Beef hand-carved to order and served with a rich Demi-Glacé and Horseradish Cream
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin: Pork Loin carved to order
- Chicken Fontina: Pan-seared boneless breast of Chicken stuffed with Fontina Cheese and fresh Spinach in a light Garlic-Sherry Cream Sauce
- Salmon Mediterranean: Fresh Fillet of Wild Alaskan Salmon sautéed and drizzled with Citrus, White Wine and Dill, served with a savory Chutney
- Pasta Primavera a la Vodka: Imported Imported Pasta in a light Vodka Cream Sauce with sautéed Broccoli, fresh Pea Pods, Mushrooms and Red Peppers
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes: Red Potatoes mashed with roasted Garlic and light Cream
- Local Harvest Vegetable Medley: Seasonal medley of locally-sourced steamed Vegetables
- Buttered Green Beans
Sweet Dessert Duo
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle: Silky Chocolate Mousse, covered in a decadent Chocolate Ganache, topped with a drizzle of White Chocolate
- Lemoncello Cheesecake: New York-style Cheesecake, layers of Lemon Cake and tart Citrus Ganache