- 3-hour Philadelphia dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Stroll under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As the ship departs from Penn’s Landing, head to the elegant dinner buffet, complete with salads, entrees and desserts. The food is prepared fresh on the ship. Sample everything or simply find some favorites.
Great food and entertainment go hand-in-hand on this cruise, so take in the live performances during dinner. Grab a cocktail at the floating rooftop lounge, head to the spacious observation deck for a moonlit stroll under the stars or hit the dance floor with one of the hottest DJs in the city, spinning top-40 hits from a variety of genres.
See Itinerary below for a sample menu.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad: Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad: Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
We had a wonderful dinner, our waitor was excellent and a good singer. The atmosphere was fun!!! Would definitely do this again!
Wonderful experience, enjoyed the hospitality by Sophia and the crew.
This tour was amazing!
Wonderful evening in spite of the fact we almost missed it as the directions (walking) and departure time were inaccurate and the person I phoned to confirm could not clarify.
Great food, company and fireworks too!
The food was fine, the atmosphere was fine, the service could have been better. A good evening.