- 3-hour Philadelphia dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Stroll under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
What You Can Expect
A special evening awaits as you step aboard the elegant decks of your ship and are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cabaret-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises, so be prepared to chat and maybe even make some new friends.
After you cast off, relax as you begin your three fun-filled hours on Philadelphia's harbor. Your waiter will invite you to the dinner buffet, where you can sample a little bit of everything or just select your favorite fare.
The cuisine is freshly prepared in the shipboard galley and served as an elegant cruise buffet. Savor your culinary selections over dinner music and a never ending view of the city's breathtaking skyline through the panoramic windows.
While you enjoy your meal, you'll be entertained with live performances. Later, head to the top deck to take a romantic stroll or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins the hottest tunes.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato - Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
Sweet Dessert Trio
- Malt ball mousse
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Mini apple crisp