Booking ahead is worth the price of admission--and then some. Save 20% on regular admission when you book us.
- 2-hour beer-tasting walking tour in Philadelphia
- Soak in the bustling happy hour atmosphere and discover Philadelphia’s craft brewery culture
- Visit three bars that suit the group's preferences and enjoy full-sized beers, as well as a tasty snack
- Learn about the history and characteristics of each bar from your friendly local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
With your guide, choose three bars to fit the group’s interests, preferences and vibe. For instance, you can head to an Irish pub with a local flare or visit the oldest continuously operating bar in the city, dating back to 1860, where the beer is crafted just steps away from your table.
Some of the places you may visit include Philadelphia Brewing Company, Victory, Yards, Troegs, Flying Fish, Sly Fox, Dogfish Head, Nodding Head and Dock Street Brewing Company. Your guide will tell you about the history of each bar you visit, and explain the culture of this city’s craft breweries.
One full-sized beer at each bar is included, as well as small appetizers. After happy hour, end your beer tour at Rittenhouse Square, a perfect location for you to continue your beer journey or grab some dinner on your own.