- Pub crawl including historic and haunted Philadelphia taverns
- Visit three taverns and enjoy plenty of time drinking and socializing on this festive walking tour
- Learn about pirates, tavern spirits and bootleggers from Philadelphia's colorful history
- Beer, shot, snacks and all cover charges included
- Enjoy drink specials at each bar and play trivia games to win free drinks!
What You Can Expect
Inside the first of three pubs you’ll visit, introduce yourself to the rest of the group and kick back a welcome beer, shot and snack. Expect icebreakers and drinking games, led by your guide. Share stories with one another, and relax with your food and drink.
After a few hours, it’s time to hit the streets and visit two more historic taverns. Relish in a game of trivia where the prize is free drinks!
Throughout the pub crawl, be entertained by your guide’s spooky and scandalous tales from Philadelphia’s history. Learn about ghosts, pirates, and Prohibition gangsters including Al Capone, Waxey Gordon, Leo Lanzetti and Mickey Duffy, who fought to control the city’s liquor trade.
Your pub crawl finishes at Cavanaugh's Headhouse Square. From there, keep exploring the city’s nightlife with your new friends!