- Pub crawl including historic and haunted Philadelphia taverns
- Visit three taverns and enjoy plenty of time drinking and socializing on this festive walking tour
- Learn about pirates, tavern spirits and bootleggers from Philadelphia's colorful history
- Beer, shot, snacks and all cover charges included
- Enjoy drink specials at each bar and play trivia games to win free drinks!
What You Can Expect
Relax with your food and drink and get to know the rest of your group, while your knowledgeable guide periodically regales you with spooky and scandalous tales from Philadelphia’s history. After a couple of hours, hit the streets and walk to two more historic taverns.
At each bar, you’ll be eligible for drink specials and have time to mix and mingle with your group as your guide shares more anecdotes about Philadelphia’s past. Learn about pirates, ghosts, and Prohibition gangsters including Al Capone, Mickey Duffy, Waxey Gordon and Leo Lanzetti who fought to control the city’s liquor trade.
Throughout your tour, your guide will also lead icebreakers and drinking games. Plus, you’ll have the chance to answer trivia questions and win free drinks!
Your historic and haunted pub crawl includes about 8 blocks of walking and wraps up around 10pm at Cavanaugh's Headhouse Square. From there, it’s easy to keep exploring the city’s nightlife with your new friends!