- 1- or 2-hour Segway tour of Philadelphia
- Ride your Segway on a 5- or 10-mile loop of Center City
- View Philadelphia landmarks such as the Italian Market, Independence Hall and the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Travel down Benjamin Franklin Parkway and the Schuylkill River Trail (if option selected)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 6 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Super fun and a cracking way to see this wonderful city. Move at speed and with commentary while in motion means it is invigorating .
We had a great time on our Philly tour... our guide, Ben, was terrific and really accommodating to our slower pace we had my 75 yo dad with us!
Had a wonderful 2 hour tour of Philadelphia. Our guide,Kevin, was brilliant.
This was a super fun tour and our guide Kevin was great. We saw the whole city of Philly and all the sites. Kevin expressed the love for his city in the descriptions and history he shared with us. He also did a great job of keeping us safe.
Great way to cover a lot of terrain and history. My 16 yr old and I had a great time together!
We had a lot of fun and learned much about the history and culture of Philadelphia. The 2 hour tour hit most of the important sites.
Great way to see the sights! Ben was an amazing guide. We went with our 16 year old and 20 year old and they LOVED this experience.
I very much enjoyed the trip Training was good quickly became comfortable on the Segway Interesting commentary along the way Always felt safe Good guide
My grandson and I had a fabulous time!! Our tour guide gave us the tour of a lifetime. We saw many, many important sites and had fun doing it.
Great event, loads of fun on a beautiful sunny Philadelphia Day!