- 1- or 2-hour Segway tour of Philadelphia
- Ride your Segway on a 5- or 10-mile loop of Center City
- View Philadelphia landmarks such as the Italian Market, Independence Hall and the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Travel down Benjamin Franklin Parkway and the Schuylkill River Trail (if option selected)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 6 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
was a blast, wish to buy one on my own. the guide was great, the interdiction and all was great, never a problem. would do it all again, ASAP.
Excellent time and first time for riding Segways. Our tour leader Barry, provided excellent training and guiding. Definitely would do it again.
Loads of fun. We had visitors from out of town and it was such a great way for them to see Philly. Memorable tour!
great trip, our guide ben was a fountain of local knowledge and history!
This was by far an awesome experience. A fabulous way to see a city. The guide, Ben was extremely knowledgeable and interesting. I also was impressed at how responsible he was for everyone's safety. I would definitely do this again and highly recommend others to try it!
Such a great tour!!! We had so much fun! I would go again in a heart beat!!!
Had a great time. Tour guide was wonderful and very patient!
Super fun and a cracking way to see this wonderful city. Move at speed and with commentary while in motion means it is invigorating .
We had a great time on our Philly tour... our guide, Ben, was terrific and really accommodating to our slower pace we had my 75 yo dad with us!
Had a wonderful 2 hour tour of Philadelphia. Our guide,Kevin, was brilliant.