- Private arrival transfer from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) to your downtown Philadelphia, Bala Cynwyd or King of Prussia accommodation
- Skip the stress of taxis or shuttles and enjoy private, affordable airport transportation
- Simply call your driver upon arrival for immediate pickup
- Choose a sedan that seats up to three people, a SUV that seats up to five people or a limo that seats up to eight people
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Simply purchase, confirm, and meet your driver
What You Can Expect
Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan, five per sports utility vehicle or eight per limousine.
Great, EASY, on time- very helpful, clean-- and got me where I wanted to go!! What more can you ask from the pick up!! Great company to work with!!! Very pleasant driver!
Ride was OK but was surprised when driver asked for an additional fee related to airport access 16.00. Why wasn't this included in the voucher price?
Our driver was fine and courteous. However when we reached our hotel we were informed we owed an additional $13.00 above and beyond what we had paid Viator when booking. We were told this was for taxes and airport fees. Now I was prepared to leave a 17% tip to the driver, but this was not what the office was asking for. I told the Limo Representative that they needed to take it directly to Viator, that no where in the fine print did it say, after you had paid the advertised price for the trip to Viator you will now owe an additional fee of $13.00 to Limo upon your destination. The representative did say she tried to call the previous day, (although I had talked to Carmel Limo once at the time of booking and again to confirm the trip shortly before departure) but Carmel Limo needs to negotiate their fees with Viator then advertise and collect the true trip price upon booking.