- 3-hour walking tour of Philadelphia’s Center City (downtown)
- Gain insight into local life, culture, music and history with your knowledgeable guide
- Notice the diverse architecture of buildings, shopping centers, train terminals, churches, museums and theaters
- Explore vibrant Reading Terminal Market and taste some classic Philadelphia street food
- Listen to a concert from one of the world's largest pipe organs!
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Next, we arrive at a holiday light and sound show featuring the world’s largest pipe organ, a show that has delighted generations of Philadelphians during the holiday season.
From there, we enter one of Philly's biggest shopping and restaurant districts. This neighbourhood is always buzzing at this time of year, and as you stroll, you'll catch some views of the fantastic holiday window displays. The tour continues toward Rittenhouse Square, where you’ll see the beautiful Christmas tree and a view of the church where one of our favourite Christmas carols was written and first performed.
Your Philadelphia city tour continues to one of the newest attractions in Philly. You’ll be treated to a spectacular holiday show from one of the world’s largest LED TV screens inside one of Philly’s newest skyscrapers.
After the show, we walk toward the Ben Franklin Parkway with views of Logan Square, Sister Cities Park, and the Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul, a Christmas destination for many Catholics in the Philadelphia area.
The tour concludes at an iconic public park for one of Philly's fastest growing traditions. Here you’ll visit a traditional outdoor Christmas village, and have a chance to explore this winter wonderland (and be tempted by the many holiday food and drink choices!). From here, you'll have a chance to continue eating, shopping, and exploring, basking in the holiday spirit of Philadelphia.