- 5-hour St Maarten yacht sail aboard the Random Wind
- Go snorkeling or stand-up paddle boarding in the Caribbean
- Trapeze into the water on a Tarzan swing aboard the sailboat
- Cruise along the coastline to beaches on the Dutch and French sides
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and drinks from the open bar
- Relax with a mud bath and be pampered by an expert crew
- Small-group tour limited to 22 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This is the best trip on the island! I sent my son and his fiancee on the same trip in December and they had a blast. Relaxing, fun,
foods great, plenty to imbibe, and the crew is top notch. You can;t go wrong with Diane, Trevor and a day on the random Wind!
We had a great time on this excursion. The crew were interesting and knew what they were doing. The snorkeling wasn't the best but I'm going to assume that's because of the windy conditions and turned up sea. The food and drinks were great and the boat is very relaxing. We had a great group of people and everyone had a blast jumping off the swing. I highly recommend this tour and look forward to using them again when we go back.