- 8-hour sailing tour of St Maarten with lunch
- Swim and snorkel off the island of Tintamarre
- Go snorkeling in the clear Caribbean waters of Creole Rock
- Enjoy lunch with wine at Grand Case
- Cruise past the island’s beautiful coastal sights, including Marigot and Baie Rouge
- Sip on complimentary drinks from the onboard open bar
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a fantastic tour. Because it was low season, there were only 7 of us on the boat. Had a blast and the rum punch was flowing. Met the most awesome people and the crew was great. Thanks Jasmine for keeping the rum punch flowing. The weather was perfect and the water serene. Will do this again for sure.
Had an awesome time. Crew was fantastic
Was a fantastic day, the crew was wonderful. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
Excellent tour. Great variety and courteous crew.
The boat trip was great; the crew was great; the snorkeling was great; the food was great; the weather was great - It was a GREAT day!!
Great trip, great staff.
Eagle tours was great. They were the best on the island. I saw turtles , fish were ok but were more in other spots. The lunch was real good as well.
Two things I didn't like:
- the voucher says that we need to get in touch with the company, to schedule the transfer. Our mobile phone was not able to make calls in St Maarten, so would help if the company calls to the hotel saying what time the transfer will pick us up.
- on our way back from the port to the hotel, the driver didn´t know that our hotel was in Philipsburg. When we were in the french side of the island he asked us our hotel, and I said that we should stayed in Philipsburg. It was not our fault, and he was not very compreensive.