- 3.5-hour diving adventure off St Maarten
- Cruise over the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Scuba dive to a depth of 65-75 feet (20-23 meters)
- Explore the reefs and wrecks around the island, departing from Simpson Bay or Divi Little Bay (depending on time selected)
- Spot moray eels, sea turtles and southern stingrays
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Dive sites are chosen on the morning of the dive, depending on diver skill level, weather conditions and the group's preferences. Possible dive sites from Simpson Bay include the remains of the old Simpson Bay Bridge encrusted with corals and sea sponges. Surrounded by three sunken sailboats, this site is teeming with marine life, including eels, lobsters, stingrays and even the odd reef shark.
From Divi Little Bay you might dive at Teigland, where schools of huge fish dart around an old ship and eagle rays glide over the reef. Or head to Mike’s Maze to find large and colorful coral formations in the extended reef. If you have a favorite type of dive site, simply let the crew know on the day and they will do their best to accommodate your request (subject to local conditions).
Please note: As this is a certified diving activity, you are required to show your certification card and complete a health questionnaire to participate.