- 6-hour speedboat tour of St Maarten
- Find the best snorkeling spots in this island paradise, accessible only by boat
- Snorkel with sea turtles at Tintamarre Island and explore the nature reserve of Creole Rock
- Enjoy lunch at a local beachfront restaurant on Pinel Island
- Visit La Samanna Resort and feed fish from the amazing beach
- Watch aircraft soar overhead as they take off from Princess Juliana Airport
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience with your professional guide
What You Can Expect
Kimberlee C USA
EXCELLENT!!!! We had a blast! Thank you for another great day in St. Marteen!!!
Fantastic day out with skipper Mike. Would certainly do it again next time.
We had an incredible time on this excursion. We had Captain James and he was great. The best experience we had on our trip to St. Maarten!
After 51 cruises with the ships tours
I found this one in the Internet
This tour was amazing!
This was our favorite excursion of our trip! Mike was our Captain and tour guide. He has real enthusiasm and kept everyone smiling and laughing. Our kids (12 and 14) speeding across the ocean in the speed boat. His daughter Gabriella, was a great hostess. She was such a sweetheart!
It was a great trip ! The places seen were amazing ! I highly recommend !
When we arrived at the destination on the scheduled day of the tour, the tour guide did not have our reservations. He was pleased to hear that we were staying on the island and could reschedule. To make up for the inconvenience, we were picked up by boat at our timeshare, we had fewer people, and stayed out s bit longer. Great trip.
Friendly people, beautiful scenery, knowledgable staff, great lunch, snorkeling at creol rock was fantastic, an all around wonderful experience!!! Well worth the money!! We would go again!