- Caribbean dinner cruise off the coast of St. Martin
- Creole buffet style dinner
- Stunning Caribbean sunset
- Music and dancing
- Full open bar and snacks
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sunset on Little BayPhoto by: Ronald K
- Simpson LagoonPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Maarten SunsetPhoto by: Anonymous
- tangoPhoto by: Kerridan B
- Simpson Bay from the beach at ...Photo by: Ronald K
- Finch sharing breakfastPhoto by: Ronald K
- cruise ship leaving St. ...Photo by: Ronald K
- Mirabella VPhoto by: Ronald K
- 12 - Meter sailboats in a ...Photo by: Ronald K
- Passenger Cruise Ship leaving ...Photo by: Ronald K
What You Can Expect
Great time! Captain and crew were very attentive, friendly and professional. Food was good, drinks were good! Beautiful evening!
The food was very good. The Captain and the crew were very friendly and helpful.
Just loved it would do it again. Just one slight little thing - dessert could be better - one little cupcake just didnt cut it.
Stunning. Wonderful. Really! Four friends embarked on a sunset dinner cruise. It was a total joy from start to finish! The crew was simply the BEST! They were kind friendly and very attentive. The scenery was breathtaking and dinner was scrumptious! Would highly recommend. What a beautiful night to share with friends. Thanks!
This dinner cruise was amazing. The crew was awesome and the food was really good. We didn't have to ask for a drink. The captain was very friendly and easy to talk to. We will do this again when we are in St. Maartin.
Thank you for booking us this cruise.
exceeded our expectations, crew was excellent, boat was very clean, food buffet dinner was great, appetizers and drinks were special and not expected. We have recommended to our friends who travel
Simply put a lot of fun - a very enjoyable evening - the food was great and the crew top notch !
Excellent crew and wonderful time, we had a blast! This was definitely a highlight of our visit to Sint Maarten and we will absolutely do it again when we return!
Had a great time! The crew and the food was very good, worth the money.