- 3-park pass for Phillip Island
- Visit the top three attractions that make up Phillip Island Nature Park
- See koalas up close at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Observe sheep shearing and other farming activities at Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Watch fairy penguins waddle out of the ocean and across the beach at the sunset Penguin Parade
- Learn about the wildlife, wetlands and history of Phillip Island
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We enjoyed everything about the tour with the little penguins top of the bill!
Getting the 3 attraction pass was really helpful and cheaper! The nobbies were awesome and the penguin parade was incredible
We love this tour...my daughter enjoyed the churchil farm the most, and we bought it through viator makes things so easy.
We took advantage of the 3 park pass and this worked very well for our short holiday with our grandchildren.
We felt each of the venues were value for money and gave great experiences for all, being very well presented with educational and well as nature experiences. Well done!
Brilliant price for the three park pass you get to see koalas in the trees and the penguins are so cute. Wrap up warm for the penguin parade have to sit around for a while gets quite chilly but well worth it. Found the farm a little boring but the rest was brilliant.
goforitnigel United Kingdom
Really enjoyed,all three parks.
We had a fantastic holiday and our friends from USA were enthralled mainly with the penguins .
Penguin parade was amazing, although lots of people there were plenty of penguins to see. The Koala sancturary provided lots of opportunities to see koalas up close.
Great value for 3 very different Aussie experiences.
Was awesome great value kids loved it!!!!