- Small-group city sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh
- Travel by cyclo and coach for a unique tour of the city
- See the beautiful architecture of the French Quarter
- Have your fortune told at Wat Phnom
- Shop for a bargain at the Russian and Central markets
- Enjoy a delicious lunch (included)
- Pass by Independence Monument
- Wander along the waterfront and try a local snack of fried crickets
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, visit the iconic Central Market with its art deco-inspired architecture, and then visit the Independence Monument and the Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument to hear about Cambodia’s history with France and Vietnam.
Recharge with a delicious lunch at a local non-profit organization set up to assist street children, and then test your bargaining skills at the Russian Market. End your tour with an afternoon walk along the riverside promenade, and try local delicacies of fried crickets and grasshoppers
Our tour guide and driver were excellent. They were very flexible in the places that they took us and they accommodated our wishes. I was I initially worried about the safety of riding in the cyclo but during the ride we felt very safe as the traffic accommodates cyclos and our driver was very good. A lot of local cultural aspects were covered. This is a great introduction to Phnom Penh.
I ended up on this tour by myself, just with the guide. Daro was fantastic, and I really appreciated his extensive historical knowledge of PP and Cambodia generally. He was also fun to hang out with!