- Off-road tour of the Arizona desert
- Ride a personal through the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains
- Explore the Aqua Fria River Valley as you journey through the rugged desert landscape
- Use of equipment and professional guide included
- Vehicle’s safety cage provides added protection, perfect for groups with children
UTVs resemble golf carts and are perfect for rugged, off-roading adventures. They drive like cars and have safety cages surrounding all passengers for added security, making them ideal for families. All vehicles are fully automatic and have both 2- and 4-wheel drive.
You’ll be accompanied by a certified guide with a vast knowledge of the terrain, plant life, wildlife, history and climate of the area. Hear stories about the Native Americans who once farmed, hunted, survived and evolved in this unforgiving desert. See ancient Native American ruins and pass by several working and abandoned gold mines on the way up to Tip Top, an Arizona ghost town with awesome views of the surrounding valley.