- Fort McDowell adventure package in Arizona
- Choice of eight activities, from a cattle drive to a Seqway tour
- Learn about the Yavapai Indians
- Listen to live entertainment, throw horseshoes or go for a wagon ride
- Enjoy an old-fashioned wiener roast and make s'mores
Choose from six adventures (all are 1.5- to 2-hours each):
- City Slicker Cattle Drive: Drive cattle through the Sonoran desert.
- Desert Belle Cruise: Enjoy a 1.5-hour sunset cruise with live music on Saguaro Lake.
- Segway Tour: Explore the Sonoran desert on a personal Segway, one of the Fort McDowell’s most popular activities.
- Tomcar Ride: Have fun driving through the desert on this 1.5-hour tour through the desert.
- Verde River Kayak: See wild mustangs, bald eagles and other wildlife as you paddle down the Verde River on the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, an Indian reservation.
- Yavapai Experience: Learn about the Yavapai Indians on a cultural nature walk. Enjoy Yavapai frybread and interact with tribe members.
- Verde River Trail Ride: Enjoy a horseback trail ride through the flowing Verde River.
- Yavapai Nation Jeep Tour: Have a blast on a Jeep tour through the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and learn the history of the Yavapai people.
When your chosen adventure ends, enjoy a wiener roast, cocktails and live entertainment at Fort McDowell’s Friday Night Franks, a unique cowboy cookout in the Sonoran desert! Play a round of horseshoes or corn hole, go for a wagon ride and roast marshmallows on the fire.