Experience the sweeping panorama of Arizona from the air on this scenic tour over some of the Southwest's most awe-inspiring terrain. Fly at ideal altitudes to allow excellent views of the rugged isolation of the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona, the mystery of Montezuma's Well and the Majestic San Francisco Peaks. The tour culminates in a 30-minute over-flight of the Grand Canyon, giving you spectacular "up-close" views of some of the most famous landmarks and a unique perspective of the grandeur of one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World". After, return to Deer Valley airport in Phoenix via Sycamore Canyon Wilderness and the old mining town of Jerome.
- Aerial tour of the Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Spectacular aerial views of one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World"
- Excellent views of the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona and the mystery of Montezuma's Well
- Upgrade to the Grand Canyon South Rim Deluxe Air and Ground tour
What You Can Expect
In addition to the Aerial Tour detailed above, land at the Grand Canyon airport for a guided tour of the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. Lunch will be provided during the ground time. Stop at one of the impressive South Rim overlooks and the Grand Canyon Historic Village where you may shop, take pictures, enjoy the peaceful views or take a long walk along the rim of the Canyon. You may see native wildlife. After, head back to the Grand Canyon Airport to continue your aerial journey, returning to Deer Valley airport in Phoenix via Sycamore Canyon Wilderness and the old mining town of Jerome.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.