- Grand Canyon South Rim by Plane
- Spectacular aerial views of one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World"
- Excellent views of the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona and the mystery of Montezuma's Well
- Upgrade to the Grand Canyon South Rim Deluxe Air and Ground tour
What You Can Expect
Choose to upgrade your experience to include a guided tour of the Grand Canyon National Park. Lunch will be provided during the ground time. Stop at one of the impressive South Rim overlooks and the Grand Canyon Historic Village where you'll be able to take pictures, enjoy the peaceful views or take a long walk along the rim of the Canyon. You may also see native wildlife. Afterwards, head back to the Grand Canyon Airport to continue your aerial journey, returning to Deer Valley airport in Phoenix via Sycamore Canyon Wilderness and the old mining town of Jerome.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
- The listed price does not include a USD20 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- A private tour surcharge may apply, please see Additional Info for full details.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour for an additional fee. Fees are determined based on the location of your hotel (USD35 to USD50). This service can be scheduled with the supplier directly, contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher which will be received after booking.
So sorry for my late scoring, I am writing this after I have come back to Japan.
I could enjoy the flight to, over and around Grand Canyon and really understand the meaning of GRAND.
Waaaaaooooh I could not find any words when the view of Grand Canyon appeared through the windscreen of the Cessna. It was so big, great, beautiful, wonderful, gigantic, tremendous, ... that I could not get any correct words.
Not only pilots but also ground staffs, they were all so kind and friendly that all my family felt so happy and really enjoyed the tour very much. Thank you!
My daughters are saying that they love USA and Arizona and are going to come again in the next summer.
wonderful experience. would do it again.staff was friendly,knowledgable and courteous.our tour guide , frank was amazing.his in depth knowledge of the canyon and surrounding area, made for an educational as well as an entertaining experience. highly recommended.
My wife and I had not visited the Grand Canyon before and wished very much to view this colossal spectacle. It was just that, but the flight there was also well worth the trip. The Arizona topography is breathtaking. I highly recommend this to any and all.
Everyone punctual pick up to flight. Very thoughtful crew attendants. Very informative and professional pilot. Excellent trip enjoyed by my wife and I.
The tour was very special. The driver arrived and was very upbeat. We checked in and met the pilot and started the Viatour over Sedona and the Grand Canyon. It was a good flight and absolutely breathtaking BUT my wife's ear phones did not work and could not hear any of the
history ~ very disappointed.
We thoroughly enjoyed our grand canyon tour!!! Our pilot was very informative and very courteous.
The views were amazing. However, the organization was a mess. The times told by Viatur were totally wrong, and the ground operator had a totally dofferent plan. They also dont tell you as a part of the tour you will be sitting in the airport waiting to fly back for almost 1 hour instead of touring.