- Grand Canyon West Rim air tour adventure
- Enjoy a narrated airplane ride over America’s most famous natural wonder
- Walk out on the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Take a ground tour to Eagle Point
- Lunch included at Guano Point on the rim of the canyon
- Helicopter flight and pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
During the tour, you’ll visit Eagle Point and a village of authentic Native American homes; enjoy a Native American cultural performance; and walk out on the Skywalk – the canyon’s most exciting attraction. This platform extends out over the edge of the canyon, providing heart-racing views of the canyon floor beneath you.
Also included is a seven-minute helicopter ride down to the floor of the canyon, where you’ll walk briefly to the edge of the Colorado River and hop on a pontoon boat for a leisurely 15-minute ride on the water. The canyon cliffs will tower above you as you soak in the incredible beauty. Your flight back to the rim of the canyon will reconnect you with your airplane pilot for your return flight to Phoenix.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
- The listed price does not include a USD20 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- A private tour surcharge may apply, please see Additional Info for full details.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour for an additional fee. Fees are determined based on the location of your hotel (USD35 to USD50). This service can be scheduled with the supplier directly, contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher which will be received after booking.
Fabulous trip!! We have recommended it to all our friends and family when they visit Arizona. Everyone was so kind and accommodating. THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU
What an excellent adventure and we especially loved the personal tour that we received from Bill, our pilot. He was amazing. We have wanted to take this trip for many years so we are glad that we took this special one that included so much excitement. A great day - well worth the extra money. We would recommend this tour to everyone. Westwind Air Service was absolutely terrific!