- Full-day tour to the Grand Canyon with Sedona and Navajo Nation, from Phoenix
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the Sonoran Desert and the red rock country of Sedona
- Be amazed at the views during the 23-mile driving tour along the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Shop for authentic souvenirs at a trading post in the Navajo Nation
- Learn about the Grand Canyon's natural and human history
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a long day, but so worth it! You get to see so much of Arizona's natural beauty during your drive, then top it all of with the incredibly vast and majestic scenery of the Grand Canyon.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- here comes the rainPhoto by: Bryan V
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Naomi E
- Grand Canyon TripPhoto by: Jing
China, 03 2013
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Jing
China, 03 2013
- Grand Canyon #3Photo by: Judy H
- Sedona #2Photo by: Judy H
- Leaving SedonaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Hold On!...Photo by: Rain E
- Her Majesty, of the Grand ...Photo by: Rain E
- Native beauty in dancing ...Photo by: Rain E
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: SIDDHARTHA S
- Looking across the canyonPhoto by: Sandee W
- The Grand CanyonPhoto by: Doris N
- A beautiful day at the CanyonPhoto by: Ronald S
USA, 07 2013
- drive to the grand canyon.Photo by: Bryan V
- Gods paintingPhoto by: Bryan V
- grand canyon stopPhoto by: Bryan V
- first stop at grand canyonPhoto by: Bryan V
- sedona red rocksPhoto by: Bryan V
- indian reservationPhoto by: Bryan V
What You Can Expect
Take a break in Sedona for morning coffee, photo ops and a stroll through town before getting back on the road, taking a 17-mile scenic route through Oak Creek Canyon. Climb into the San Francisco Mountains around Flagstaff and roll along parts of historic Route 66, arriving arrive at the Grand Canyon around mid-day.
Take a break to eat (own expense) at a restaurant on the South Rim and enjoy your first glimpse of the majestic canyon landscape. Then have time for a short nature walk, take photos from great overlooks, or browse the souvenir shops. Afterward, rejoin your guide for the big event: a 23-mile driving tour along the rim of the Grand Canyon. Be amazed by sweeping views at every twist of the road, with plenty of stops for photo ops along the way.
After your driving tour along the South Rim to the East Rim, which lasts approximately two hours, depart from the canyon via the Navajo Nation, where your driver stops on the reservation at the historic Cameron Trading Post. There, learn about the Navajo people and have time to shop for an authentic Navajo jewelry, arts and crafts. Back on the road, your guide points out views of the Painted Desert and Little Colorado River Gorge in the distance.
Relax on the return drive, which takes you back through the Flagstaff and Verde River Valley. Stop for snacks en route, before your tour ends with drop-off at your Phoenix hotel in the evening.
All the guides, Charlie and Smokey know the area and I learned a lot about Arizona! It was a good quick visit if you have limited time in the area.
This is an amazing trip to take! You get picked up curb-side at your hotel by a VERY nice, VERY experienced tour guide Wayne, and then you get safely driven to THREE amazing destinations: Red Rocks of Sedona, a Navajo Reservation great shopping at the trading post!, and then of course, THE Grand Canyon! Spectacular view and the guide got us through three/four parts of the canyon quickly and efficiently on a holiday weekend while allowing us time to meander on our own and take in the sites... I would do this again! SO worth the money! someone else drives
The tour guide is very energetic and accomodating.
Wayne was out guide, this was a wonderful experience. He was so knowledgeable about all that we saw. He really brought it alive. The whole trip was breathtaking. would highly recommend it to all and would do it again.
It was really Awesome..
Guide Chris was fantastic..
A memorable trip for 14 hours to the Grand Canyon...
All The other passengers were very friendly which made my trip a treat to remember..
Worth every single penny! Mike was laid back with a great sense of humor, while giving us tons of information throughout the entire day. Our time spent at each location was perfect. I can honestly say that my first trip to the Grand Canyon was more than I could have ever asked for!
Awesome tour! Mike was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable.
AMAZING! Wayne truly took the time to make this such a great experience. My friend and I were so grateful to have such a great tour guide. We were able to see many different parts of the canyon and learn so much while doing so!
Mike the tour guide was outstanding
Mike our tour guide was great