- Monument valley jeep tour
- Scenic flight over the Tonto National Forest,Sedona and Marble Canyon
- Two-hour Jeep tour through the most dramatic rock formations of the Colorado Plateau
- Recognize scenes right out of your favorite western movies
What You Can Expect
After a short trip over the rugged canyon lands of the Utah/Arizona border you will reach the familiar spires, buttes and mesas of Monument Valley. Here you board a four-wheel drive vehicle for a two-hour voyage through the most dramatic rock formations of the Colorado Plateau. The rich history and impressive monuments will captivate you. You may even recognize scenes right out of your favorite western movies. After your tour savor a delicious Navajo Taco lunch at Goulding's Lodge before your return flight to Phoenix.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.