- Monument valley jeep tour
- Scenic flight over the Tonto National Forest,Sedona and Marble Canyon
- Two-hour Jeep tour through the most dramatic rock formations of the Colorado Plateau
- Recognize scenes right out of your favorite western movies
What You Can Expect
After a short trip over the rugged canyon lands of the Utah/Arizona border you will reach the familiar spires, buttes and mesas of Monument Valley. Here you board a four-wheel drive vehicle for a two-hour voyage through the most dramatic rock formations of the Colorado Plateau. The rich history and impressive monuments will captivate you. You may even recognize scenes right out of your favorite western movies. After your tour savor a delicious Navajo Taco lunch at Goulding's Lodge before your return flight to Phoenix.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
- The listed price does not include a USD20 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- A private tour surcharge may apply, please see Additional Info for full details.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour for an additional fee. Fees are determined based on the location of your hotel (USD35 to USD50). This service can be scheduled with the supplier directly, contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher which will be received after booking.