- 60-minute Segway tour around Tempe Town Lake
- Cruise by Tempe Beach Park, the Papago Buttes and Tempe Center for the Arts
- Learn about the incredible engineering feat of the reservoir
- Admire beautiful desert landscapes
- 30-minute orientation and use of equipment included
What You Can Expect
Your guide will take you through Tempe Beach Park, offering 5 miles (8 km) of paths circling Town Lake used for bicycling, jogging or roller skating. You'll also be able to see amazing views of the Papago Buttes rock formations and the beautiful surrounding desert landscape.
As part of your Segway experience, you'll start with a 30-minute training session to get yourself familiar with the controls and operations of your Segway.
The lake is a great venue for the tour, and Tiffany was a FANTASTIC guide
We did an evening tour around the lake. It was great fun and we enjoyed riding on some rough surfaces and seeing the area by night.
Its a fun and relaxing leisure activity