- Small-group, full-day tour of the Grand Canyon and Sedona
- Explore the Grand Canyon National Park and Sedona with your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the Sonoran Desert
- Admire views of the Sedona Red Rock landscapes, the Oak Creek Canyon and the Painted Desert
- Visit the Navajo Nation Trading Post
- Gourmet picnic-style lunch included
- Transport by custom, luxury, air-conditioned van
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Muhammad A
- What A ViewPhoto by: Derrick H
- Mini-busPhoto by: Sue C
- IMG_0373Photo by: Sue C
- Another View from the Top of ...Photo by: Carolyn R
- Playing on the TourPhoto by: Carolyn R
- Winter at the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Carolyn R
- Grand Caynon shot taken from ...Photo by: Ashish M
India, 12 2015
- Grand Canyon TourPhoto by: Muhammad A
- Meet Greet of the Grand ...Photo by: Susan G
- The Canyon from the west RimPhoto by: MARY DEVON OBRI S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Denise C
- Photo OpsPhoto by: Denise C
- Views from the roadPhoto by: Denise C
- Views from the vanPhoto by: Denise C
- Comfortable ride!Photo by: Denise C
- Oh BeautifulPhoto by: Mary M
- Our GuidePhoto by: Mary M
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: kristinsheikh
- Entrance to the Chapel of the ...Photo by: kristinsheikh
What You Can Expect
Travel in a climate-controlled van with your knowledgeable guide, who shares a wealth of information throughout the day. Drive north to Sedona, home to the iconic saguaro cactus, then marvel at the desert landscape as you head to Red Rock country. There, stretch your legs and have time to snap photos of the otherworldly scenery before continuing on to see a superstar of the region: the Grand Canyon.
Wind along Oak Creek Canyon as you take in stunning views of the Ponderosa Pine Forest and San Francisco Peaks. Your van climbs up to 6,000 feet (1,800 meters) before you reach your first stopping point in Grand Canyon National Park. Expect at least three hours to explore the features around the deepest and widest part of the canyon, which measures 277 miles (445 km) in length. Visit the El Tovar Hotel and Hopi House in Grand Canyon Village, multiple scenic lookout points along the East Rim Drive, and have time to shop, go for a walk and visit cultural exhibits along the rim.
Departing the Grand Canyon, marvel at the Painted Desert before entering the largest native American reservation in the United States: the Navajo Nation. Soak in views of the Little Colorado River Gorge, and stop at a Navajo trading post that sells items such as Navajo textiles, handmade ceramics and art. Afterward, continue across the Colorado Plateau as you return to the Phoenix-Scottsdale area.
Based on time, your picnic lunch will either be served either in Sedona or at the Grand Canyon. Your tour ends in the evening upon your return to your starting point.
My tour was great! My tour guide Gary, was very knowledgeable about the area and knew where to take us for the best views of the grand canyon.i would recommend this tour for anyone considering visiting the grand canyon.
This tour was amazing!
Great day and we saw so much in the 13hrs. The guide was super knowledgable and kept everyone on schedule, lunch was also good! Fully recommend.
We had a great time on our tour. There were 7 of us in our group. 5 from Illinois and 2 from Arizona. We enjoyed the trip and our driver Mack was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
negirl86 United States of ...
The tour exceeded our expectations. Dean is the best tour guy we have ever had! He knows so much about the history of the entire trip, people and places we visited. He and #39;s a great asses to the tour company! I strongly recommend it!
This tour was amazing!
The tour was very good. Dan handled the diverse group well and his commentary was interesting and well informed. He was also very considerate and responsive. I would have liked more time at the Grand Canyon, even if that would have made the tour longer than 12 hours.
The trip was great, well worth the money! Les, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable about so many things. the lunch was very good and there where enough stops for everyone's convenience. Very good stops at the Grand Canyon from several different views. A little too short a stop in Sedona but otherwise great day!
Enjoyed the Grand Canyon Tour very much. Our guide, Don was fantastic! Well worth the money.
My family of 8 took the day tour of the Grand Canyon, Sedona and Navajo Nation. Our tour guide was Jason M, who was very knowledgeable of the history of the entire trip. He kept us all interested and eager to hear more. He was also very polite. We were able to take many photos of the scenery and safely pulled off the road when we spotted wildlife for photos. If we decide to do another tour in the future, we would love to have Jason as our tour guide.