- Deluxe Phoenix and Scottsdale small-group tour
- Drive through the Sonoran Desert to South Mountain Park
- Journey through the Central Phoenix Corridor
- Discover the galleries and restaurants of Old Town Scottsdale
- Lunch is included
- Transportation by luxury van and comfortable captain chair seating
Cruise through the Downtown Phoenix Corridor, home to the area’s skyscraper district, Arizona’s historic capital building and the sporting facilities for the Phoenix Suns and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Venture through Old Town Scottsdale’s galleries and experience the area’s western charm as you explore the streets of "The West's Most Western Town." Explore the South Mountain district and visit The Farm, a 10-acre estate dating back to the 1920s, and you will be treated to a delicious lunch at local favorite restaurants.
Reviewed by Denise R, April 2013
Phoenix is a tough town in which to get your bearings; this tour was very helpful to understand he history and growth of the city. We saw the Arizona Biltmore and Arizona Falls which my husband never saw even though he spent a couple years in Phoenix! Nice lunch at Farm at South Mountain and great stop enjoying the city panorama from the top of that mountain afterward. Wonderful friendly guide; he made us feel happy and at home.
Reviewed by MR LOH Y C, February 2013