- 3-hour Segway tour of Pisa
- Glide through the Field of Dreams and see the Baptistery, the Duomo and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit the Knights' Square
- Ride along the Arno River and see great medieval architecture
- Stop by Sapienza Palace and the gothic church Santa Maria della Spina
- Choose between a shared or private tour with a morning, afternoon or evening departure
- Small-group tour limited to eight people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your first stop is at the Piazza dei Miracoli, also known as the Field of Dreams. Pass the Baptistery, the largest in Italy, and learn about the intricate pulpit inside the Romanesque design of the Duomo. Snap some photos with the Leaning Tower of Pisa and discover how the structure came to have its famous tilt.
Continue to the 16th-century Knights’ Square. See the Scuola Normale, an elite university modeled after Paris' École Normale Supérieure, and learn about its ties to Napoleon.
Ride through the upscale shopping district of the Borgo Stretto until you reach the Arno River. As you glide along the banks, pass the historic Citadella Nuova from the Ponte della Fortezza. Pause to admire the marble church of Santa Maria della Spina before spotting the Palazzo della Sapienza, where Galileo famously studied.
After three hours of exploration, your tour will conclude at your original departure point.