- 1.5-hour Pisa tour with fast-track entrance to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli)
- Learn about top city attractions like Pisa Baptistry, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa
- See the 12th-century Church of San Sisto and visit Knights’ Square (Piazza dei Cavalieri)
- Avoid the queues with a skip-the-line ticket to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, a UNESCO-listed site
- Climb to the top of the tower to see dramatic Pisa vistas
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, either enjoy some free time to sightsee independently before meeting your guide back at the tower, or continue exploring town with your guide, passing through the medieval quarters. Admire the area's statuesque Romanesque architecture, and then head into Knights’ Square – a site that was Pisa’s political center during the Middle Ages. See Scuola Normale di Pisa, a prestigious university founded by Napoleon Bonaparte in the 1800s, and stop next to Conte Ugolino Tower to learn about its role in Dante Alighieri’s poem Divine Comedy.
Admire Renaissance and medieval buildings while wandering past the house where the 18th-century Italian poet Giacomo Leopardi once lived. Walk through Piazza Arcivescovado and gaze in awe at the impressive Palazzo Vescovile.
After a break for a snack or drink in town (own expense), both groups meet back at a pre-arranged point near the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Head past the monument's long entrance lines with your skip-the-line ticket, and then walk up the 294-step spiral staircase to reach the top.
After spending time at the top of the tower, admiring the views of Pisa, head back down the stairs to finish your tour.
Please note: If you have no head for heights, walking difficulties or aversion to enclosed spaces, the Leaning Tower of Pisa climb probably won’t be for you. Use the time to relax at leisure in Cathedral Square, instead.
Our tour guide was awesome!
Guide was very good. Load and very knowledgeable. We were put with a very large bus tour group but it went well. The walk into town to see one building was long and probably not worth the effort on such a hot day. They delivered the skip the line tickets as promised and we walked up the tower.