- Skip the entrance lines with your priority-access ticket to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit this UNESCO World Heritage-listed monument independently
- Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa’s 294-step spiral staircase
- Enjoy panoramic views of Pisa from the top
- Gaze down at Cathedral Square and see other top Pisa attractions like the Baptistery
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Decide for yourself by exploring this must-see UNESCO World Heritage Site! After exchanging your voucher for your skip-the-line ticket, head past the long entrance lines that gather in Cathedral Square and start the climb skywards.
You’ll have a strict 30 minutes to climb to the top, take in the views and head back down, so be sure to make every second of your time in the tower count! The 294-step staircase can be disconcerting; with steps slanting different ways, but you’ll be rewarded with fantastic panoramic views over Pisa from the top! Walk around the tower’s balcony and take photos of the busy square below, littered with incredible monuments like Pisa Cathedral and the Campo Santo cemetery.
Pisa tour was fantastic . It is a great experience and we like the skip the line tour.
The tour was amazing!! I always do these in cities I am visiting so I can get my directions and priorities. I liked it so much I did it again in Florence.