- Intimate Great Barrier Reef snorkeling cruise from Port Douglas to the Low Isles
- Enjoy five hours to snorkel and relax on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran
- Dine on a buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour with a marine biologist
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Numbers limited to 33 passengers
What You Can Expect
Take a walk to Low Isles’ historic lighthouse, dating from 1878, or learn about the Great Barrier Reef’s magical underwater world of iridescent fish and fluorescent coral on a guided snorkel tour led by a marine biologist. There’s more fun eco-education aboard a glass-bottom boat tour, with stunning coral views and expert commentary.
After a seafood buffet lunch on board the catamaran, soak up the sun on the deck or return to the water for a final snorkel before returning to Port Douglas by 4pm.
Only a select group of operators are permitted to visit the coral cay Low Isles, the only Great Barrier Reef island a short sail from Port Douglas. This cruise combines luxury and eco credentials, for a premium reef experience.
Excellent hosts, very accommodating, caring and helpful. Lunch was fabulous and the snorkelling was amazing. Especially liked the small group - much more intimate.
A very good trip to the low isles. the crew on the boat were very attentative and knowleable. The snorkelling was good fun and every member of the group was catered for. Lunch and snacks were extremely nice Highly recommended trip.