- Intimate Great Barrier Reef snorkeling cruise from Port Douglas to the Low Isles
- Enjoy five hours to snorkel and relax on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran
- Dine on a buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour with a marine biologist
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Numbers limited to 33 passengers
Take a walk to Low Isles’ historic lighthouse, dating from 1878, or learn about the Great Barrier Reef’s magical underwater world of iridescent fish and fluorescent coral on a guided snorkel tour led by a marine biologist. There’s more fun eco-education aboard a glass-bottom boat tour, with stunning coral views and expert commentary.
After a seafood buffet lunch on board the catamaran, soak up the sun on the deck or return to the water for a final snorkel before returning to Port Douglas by 4pm.
Only a select group of operators are permitted to visit the coral cay Low Isles, the only Great Barrier Reef island a short sail from Port Douglas. This cruise combines luxury and eco credentials, for a premium reef experience.
Reviewed by Phillip H, February 2013
This was a very enjoyable cruise.Brett is a very capable skipper, but the two girls, Jackie and Courtney were awesome. This cruise, Friday 08/02 had mostly Chinese who had no English capability, This made things difficult for the girls but they handled situations with dignity and a lot of patience.
Reviewed by Andrew G, November 2012
Stunning day. Small numbers circa 35 max, great lunch and great service. We have done a 3 location snorkel only trip which was great, but this was a bit more all round, with a bit of beach time and chilling out! Boat is beautiful!