- Intimate Great Barrier Reef snorkeling cruise from Port Douglas to the Low Isles
- Enjoy five hours to snorkel and relax on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran
- Dine on a buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour with a marine biologist
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Numbers limited to 33 passengers
What You Can Expect
Take a walk to Low Isles’ historic lighthouse, dating from 1878, or learn about the Great Barrier Reef’s magical underwater world of iridescent fish and fluorescent coral on a guided snorkel tour led by a marine biologist. There’s more fun eco-education aboard a glass-bottom boat tour, with stunning coral views and expert commentary.
After a seafood buffet lunch on board the catamaran, soak up the sun on the deck or return to the water for a final snorkel before returning to Port Douglas by 4pm.
Only a select group of operators are permitted to visit the coral cay Low Isles, the only Great Barrier Reef island a short sail from Port Douglas. This cruise combines luxury and eco credentials, for a premium reef experience.
Picked up at hotel, taken to Marina where we sailed out to the Lower Isles on a beautiful boat. Given all the gear for snorkelling plus lots of instruction and were accompanied out onto the reef. Saw coral, loads of fish and turtles then the highlight sharks feeding close to the beach - not when we were snorkelling thankfully! Lovely lunch on boat then sailed home in the sunshine - a perfect day.
This was a very enjoyable cruise.Brett is a very capable skipper, but the two girls, Jackie and Courtney were awesome. This cruise, Friday 08/02 had mostly Chinese who had no English capability, This made things difficult for the girls but they handled situations with dignity and a lot of patience.