- Intimate Great Barrier Reef snorkeling cruise from Port Douglas to the Low Isles
- Enjoy five hours to snorkel and relax on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran
- Dine on a buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour with a marine biologist
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Numbers limited to 33 passengers
What You Can Expect
Take a walk to Low Isles’ historic lighthouse, dating from 1878, or learn about the Great Barrier Reef’s magical underwater world of iridescent fish and fluorescent coral on a guided snorkel tour led by a marine biologist. There’s more fun eco-education aboard a glass-bottom boat tour, with stunning coral views and expert commentary.
After a seafood buffet lunch on board the catamaran, soak up the sun on the deck or return to the water for a final snorkel before returning to Port Douglas by 4pm.
Only a select group of operators are permitted to visit the coral cay Low Isles, the only Great Barrier Reef island a short sail from Port Douglas. This cruise combines luxury and eco credentials, for a premium reef experience.
Great trip, weather not great so reef was not as colourful as can be when we were snorkelling, 3 or 4 reef sharks came in on us but were more interested in the small fish on the reef who kept jumping right out of the water trying to get away from the sharks, we were also lucking enough to see quite a few big turtles, great to see. The lunch on the boat was excellent and plentiful for all tastes followed by a tour round the reefs in a glassed bottomed boat especially for those who couldn't swim, this tour is a must do for all.
Amazing snorkelling and a great lunch. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to do it again.