- Intimate Great Barrier Reef snorkeling cruise from Port Douglas to the Low Isles
- Enjoy five hours to snorkel and relax on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran
- Dine on a buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour with a marine biologist
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Numbers limited to 33 passengers
What You Can Expect
Take a walk to Low Isles’ historic lighthouse, dating from 1878, or learn about the Great Barrier Reef’s magical underwater world of iridescent fish and fluorescent coral on a guided snorkel tour led by a marine biologist. There’s more fun eco-education aboard a glass-bottom boat tour, with stunning coral views and expert commentary.
After a seafood buffet lunch on board the catamaran, soak up the sun on the deck or return to the water for a final snorkel before returning to Port Douglas by 4pm.
Only a select group of operators are permitted to visit the coral cay Low Isles, the only Great Barrier Reef island a short sail from Port Douglas. This cruise combines luxury and eco credentials, for a premium reef experience.
Great day fantastic experience for the whole family. Great hosts. Very excited to see turtles and a lively bunch of black tip reef sharks.
Excellent hosts, very accommodating, caring and helpful. Lunch was fabulous and the snorkelling was amazing. Especially liked the small group - much more intimate.