- Snorkeling and Diving Cruise to Agincourt Reef from Port Douglas
- Enjoy more comfort, better service and faster sailing on a luxurious, high-speed catamaran
- Dine on a seafood buffet lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea
- Take a guided snorkel tour and listen to a reef interpretative talk, or enjoy a guided dive
- Snorkel equipment and instruction included
- Small-group cruise, limited to 80 provides a more personalized experience on the Great Barrier Reef
What You Can Expect
This cruise suits experts and beginners alike, whether you’re an introductory diver, a certified diver or you just want to go snorkeling. If you’re a diver, you can take up to three guided dives into the Great Barrier Reef’s coral gardens. You have your choice of diving from the mooring site, doing a drift drive back to the vessel or taking an excursion to less easily accessed sites.
If you’d prefer to stay on top of the water, go snorkeling in sheltered lagoons with breathtaking drop-offs. Learn about the Great Barrier Reef’s fragile ecosystem during a reef interpretation talk, and then take a guided snorkel tour for a firsthand look at the reef’s tropical fish and coral.
Not only is the Poseidon III super-fast, it’s been specially designed to enhance your snorkeling and diving adventure, with more space and comfort than typical tour boats, a lowering transom for easier access to the water, an air-conditioned saloon and open deck areas for relaxing on the reef. You’ll also have plenty of chances to hydrate and re-fuel with an included morning tea, afternoon tea and buffet seafood lunch.
This was a brilliant trip, and fantastic views of the reef and lots of different fish and coral to see.
There is a bus service operated to pick you up and drop you back at your hotel in PD. The boat is smaller than the huge quicksilver boats but this was a plus it meant less people on the reefs with you. The three stops were great, snacks on boarding, lunch in the day and then bits and pieces you can buy. The crew are very friendly and interact with everyone. All snorkels/flippers are free and you can get a wetsuit for $5. Can't recommend them enough!